Sunday, January 25, 2009

Yesterday, I had all the girls from my church over. We went ice skating, and played a game of Apples to Apples. Here are just a few pictures.
Oh, this is me with my new boots on. :) I like them, mainly because they came from the Goodwill! :)

At first we were trying to skate on this bumpy part, because there was a hockey team playing on the smooth part. But they left, and then we started really skating. ;)
All the girls: from the left: Kelsey, Britney, Mariah, Melanie, Laken, Danielle, and Annana.


This is me. Haha, I look TERRIBLE!


All of us
Making goofy faces!


Playing Apples to Apples, while waiting for the pizza. :)



This is a video of me ice skating (or trying) :)

It was a lot of fun. I hadn't ice skated since July last year (when i went to camp)

I'm hoping to go again this week!

2 comments:

The K. Family said...

I love ice skating! Some years we've gone on the pond behind our house, but this year there was too much snow...by the time we had it shoveled we'd be too tired to skate! So, we're settling for indoors, but considering the rink we usually go to isn't heated and sometimes the ice is bumpy - it's almost like outdoors. Looks like you guys had fun! - Naomi

*~Virginia~* said...

hahaha! Yeah, we always try to go skating AFTER the park rangers have cleared the ice off! :)