Saturday, March 28, 2009

Random stuff

Ah, I just finished cleaning the house...:)
Ok, Most of these pictures are pretty random.
This is Oliver...I guess reading for more than an hour starts getting to him....:)

Daddy, planting tomatoes and listening to his MP3 Player.
Today I cleaned out our Hot Tub. It was filthy.

This is the "schoolroom." I guess you can see why..:)

This is the family room

and the living room..Most of our rooms have hardwood floors. People who visit our house always exclaim over this room, because the floor isn't even. :) When I was little we used to play bowling and it was IMPOSSIBLE to play in this room, because the floor is so uneven. Also, our ceiling was slowly falling down, so we took it down completely. My mom liked the look of the rafters so much that she just decided to leave them. :) It does look kind of neat.

This is a picture I found of Sarah, Me and Martha. Stuart's in the background.

And also, I just HAD to post this! I LOVE this movie! Its hilarious ( I think). If your home schooled or have been, you'll get it. And even if you haven't been, its still funny I think!
And that's all for now! :) Until something exciting (or not) happens!


No comments: