Saturday, March 14, 2009


Well, I'm in GREAT relief!!!! I went and did my SAT without any problems. I even saw some people I knew.
Anyway...Yesterday Night I went with Katie, Ryan, Lydia, Martha and Daniel to visit a Nursing Home. I haven't been there in awhile, so it was fun! I played the piano and violin for them, and then we sang a lot. Then, Martha, Daniel, Lydia and I went to Gabriel Brothers (because Lydia had never been there). So that was really fun.
This is us, in the car...:)


Then Today, after my SAT, we all (Ryan, Katie, Martha, Daniel, Mark, Lydia and I) went to Flat Rock to hike. I've been there twice before. Its a really BRUTAL hiking trail in the Colonel Dennings State Park. Its basically hiking over two mountain ranges...
But its fun anyhow.
This was the beginning of our trip. Daddy gave Ryan his Credit Card to buy gas with, but Katie had other ideas....:)


Daniel Fell asleep almost immediately.


When we got there, Mark gave us a lecture on the hiking trail. It was SO interesting (yeah right). ;) hahaha



I thought I should get a picture of the sign



There's this spring right on the trail. I don't think the water was clean...


This was the first REAL hill we came too...Of course We're PRETENDING that we're beat....



As you can see, I was falling behind in this picture :)

A picture of the guys, Martha, Katie, Ryan, Daniel, Lydia and Mark

That's how many ROCKS there are!!!!

Me

All of us, minus Martha


Plus Martha :)


Me

Afterward, we had a picnic. :) It was really cold though!!! We were wagering how cold it was...I said it had to be 40.
But I had a load of fun today. Besides the SAT of course. I'm just glad that that's over.
Oh, and here's a video I got. Sorry, its really jerky, the rocks were terrible and I was nearly tripping.

2 comments:

Naomi K said...

Wow - that hiking trip looks like it was a lot of fun - everything is pretty flat here, so when we go anywhere w/hills...it's painful! but it still looked like fun :) Glad your SAT test went well!

*~Virginia~* said...

oh Really?? The Appalachian Mountains are about 1 minute from our house!!!! ;)