Saturday, March 21, 2009

Family Seminar

Today was fun! We had a Family Seminar at our church. We haven't had one for three years, so this was a big event!
We started out by having all of the speakers get up and introduce they're topics, and tell a little bit about what they were going to speak about.
This is my Dad :)

I was in the Teen group. For the first session, we (the girls) went to a tea party prepared by Mrs. Rosenberger. It was really fun! They're aren't many girls in this picture! Some showed up later! :)
At 12, we took a break for lunch. :)


I was working behind the drink counter, and I took this picture of Mrs. Martinez and Kyle. :)

Mark is SO unsanitary! :) Licking out dirty dishes!


I was working with Mr. Edinger. :) I had a blast!


I was getting hungry!!! :)Hot Dogs here I come!

Now that's just gross!!! ha ha:)


Mark with Oliver


I got this video of us pouring the leftover coffee down the drain. :) It smelled SO bad!

Anyway, I had a wonderful day, and I learned a lot in the sessions! All of the speakers were Excellent!

No comments: