Tuesday, March 10, 2009


I was looking through our old photo albums the other day, and I came across these photos. :) I just thought I'd post them. I tried to get each one adding another one of us, as we were born. :)

I don't even know what year this was...Its Daddy, Stuart and Katie


This had to have been in about 1988. Martha and Sarah were a few months old.


And this one was in 1989, when Lydia was born.


1991, when I was born.



And 1994, Oliver's year.



I think this is 1996.



And 1998



This was probably 2004-2005.


And this was taken just last year. :)



Its funny how we all change over the years...:)
But anyhow, I thought you'd all find those pictures funny.:)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Virginia,

I didn't know you had a blog!
I enjoyed looking through your picts.

Were you ever able to get to the blog of pictures from music camp?

http://pccmusicacademy2008.blogspot.com/

Lizzie

*~Virginia~* said...

Hey Lizzie,
haha, yeppers!!! oh my, I just looked at the pictures!!! They look great! If you need more, I can put some up, If you like...Also, I've got videos of each team doing they're cheers!!!! :)
Thanks so much! I enjoyed looking at your family's blog!
~Virginia~