Friday, March 13, 2009

SAT

Hello to everyone who reads this!!!
Not TOO much exciting has happened recently.
Last week I went to a baby shower at my church,
That was fun.

Then I made bread when I got home. I love how fat the bread looks in this picture. :) I got it to rise in about 15 minutes!

Not much else has happened...
Oh, yesterday I had to take my practice SAT. I was distracted the whole time because there was a squirrel trying to climb down our chimney, and Martha was banging the wood stove door, trying to get it out. So I was having trouble concentrating...That's probably why my score was not as good as I would have liked. But then, that could just be my excuse...:)
So anyway, I'm going in tomorrow to take the SAT.
I'm keeping my fingers crossed!!!!:)

2 comments:

The K. Family said...

Okay, you've told about two baby showers. Is your church having a baby boom like ours? What a wonderful blessing!

*~Virginia~* said...

actually YES!!!! haha. We've just five NEW babies, and we have about five more that are about 1 year old!!! :)hahaha
Its so great to work with them in the nursery!!!!