Tuesday, January 6, 2009

2009

This will be my first post without any pictures. :) Not because I don't have pictures, but because I have about five minutes to write this.
So, whats been going on here?
Well, its 2009, so I'm going to let you all know what I plan to do in 2009. (boring, I know)

In Early summer, go to markets on Tuesday's , Thursdays, and Saturdays. Since our work is seasonal, we work through the late spring, all summer, and all Autumn. Winter is our "off" season.
My mother owns a bakery, which we run from the house. But we also take baked items to markets. Thats my way of making cash in the summer. :)
In July I'm going to camp at Pensacola Christian College. I had awesome roomates last year, and I learned a LOT!
Right now, I'm trying to work double finishing this school year, since Markets start in May, and end in November. During those months, is usually when we're working.
I'm part of the Central Pennsylvania Homeschool orchestra Ensemble. We just had our first practice yesterday. I get to be Second Chair in the First violins this year. :)

The other day I was thinking about it...Time has gone by so fast...I know that sounds sappy usually, but its true. It seems like it was just 1999. (Thats the year I remember most, because before doing Math, my Mother always made me say the day and year.)
But anyway, thats basically what I'll be doing this year. I'm looking forward to it!
2009!

3 comments:

Miriam N. said...

Happy New Year!

You are going to camp again? Which one?
I really want to go, but it depends on what I have going on. But I'm planning on it right now.

*~Virginia~* said...

Music Camp!!!! whoooo hooo!!!!! :)
I hope you can come!!

Miriam N. said...

We definitely need to room together this summer (if I come!).