Saturday, January 24, 2009

Yesterday night I went to a Baby Shower. It was fun. This is me holding baby Abigail. She is SOOooooooo tiny!


Mariah Carey Holding baby Rebekah.

Mrs. Kohr. We collected all of the ribbons and bows, and then put them on a paper plate. That's what she's wearing on her head. :)


My mom holding the baby.



Mariah Carey ;)



My mom spoke to all the ladies. This is only half of them. I wasn't able to get them all in the picture. ;)


It was so funny to see all the little babies there. There were about 5-6. :)
But anyways, it was fun!
By the way, Here's a link to video with me, Martha, and Katie singing. I'm singing Soprano, and its pretty obvious that I'm stretching to hit the notes! :) I'm a mezzo or Alto. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The song sounded really good! Hope all is well with you!

Lauren