Wednesday, January 14, 2009

The other day Oliver and I were playing pig pile. A mindless game, for inspiration.
We were gearing up for what we knew was coming two days after.
yep..We had to have our tree chopped down...I guess I should say sawed down.
Anyways.
Here are some pictures.

My parents got me these vanilla cookies for Christmas. I LOVED them. I think I ate the whole bag in two days. ;)
The sad day arrived:


That guy had to be a complete dare devil. He was up three stories just sawing away.
All he had were those spikes on his shoes too. I don't think anyone could get me to do that.


On the lighter side. Mark, Katie, Ryan, Martha and Daniel went to the livestock auction and bought this cow. I can't remember the CORRECT term for it. Its really cute, and has a HUGE face. They bought it for my Dad as a late Christmas present. He was very happy!;)






1 comment:

The K. Family said...

What a creative gift!! Nice looking too!