Friday, January 23, 2009

This is just a picture I found on our computer. Its of me in Arizona, with a historical marker of some sort. :)


Oliver left yesterday for a four day skiing trip in New York. I helped him pack some of his stuff, and then saw him off. I don't think I would voluntarily go skiing in 20 degree weather! :) But then, he's a Boy Scout, so maybe that has something to do with it. :)




This post will be full of some random things:

This is a video of my church choir singing "To Love is to Give" around Christmas time. If your wondering why I'm not singing, its because I'm playing piano! ;)Sorry, its kind of bad quality!





This is a video that Mark took, after he and Lydia got engaged. :)



So, thats it for now, I suppose.
I'll have more pictures to post tomorrow. :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What? l love skiing in that kind of weather!!!

l love your blog, keep it up.

Flynn Hartley

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, thanks!

Hannah said...

Nice blog! I enjoy looking at other skirt wearing farm girl's blogs! Lol. :) I enjoyed the video of your church singing "To Love is to Give"! Our church did "The Richest Family in Town" this year as well!!!!

*~Virginia~* said...

LOL, yeah! It was fun! Thanks for posting!