Tuesday, January 20, 2009

On Sunday I was able to go to Washington Pennsylvania with my sister and brother in law. I had a LOT of fun, despite our flat tire. :)
Yesterday I did normal things all day...School orchestra and such. This is our new "Music room." Me and my Mom redid it the other week. It used to be Oliver's bedroom. Which means that we redid the ENTIRE room. Believe me, his room was terrible!


Yesterday night, me and my Dad played a game of Hockey. He won, of Course, but it was fun.

Click on the link below to see a video of our game. :)
Oliver and Daddy

This video was taken about two months ago. I think its funny! Oliver and Daniel trying to outdo one another in pushups. They did better than I could have, I can only do like five, and then I'm nearly falling over. ;)
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2864102716978974892&hl=en
So thats something from my life. I'll write again soon.

No comments: