Monday, June 29, 2009

CRAZY-BUSY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

Well, we've been keeping really busy!!!! It must get boring hearing me say that on nearly every post...but every time I write it, it gets truer and truer. :)
This is a picture of the box truck on Saturday morning while we were loading for market.
It was SO full!!!
Every thing's in all at once: all of the vegetables, cherries, strawberries(although they're going out), blueberries, raspberries, and more and more stuff each week!!!!

That's why it gets so crazy around here!!! and also why I don't blog as much as I'd like to!!!!!:)
I'll hopefully post something tomorrow or Wednesday!
Ta-ta!

3 comments:

Cora Beth said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cora Beth said...

I think I can empathize with you and your "Crazy busy-ness!" :)

It looks like you have a lot of harvesting to do every week! Keep up the good work.

*~Virginia~* said...

:) same to you!