Wednesday, June 17, 2009

VBS, continuing:)

Well, I had a great time at Bible School yesterday and Monday. I'm splitting the days into separate posts.
After everyone showed up, my Dad asked if anyone in our class LOVED animals. A bunch of the kids raised their hands, and my Dad picked out four kids.
We went outside and my Dad gave each of them ten animal crackers. They were to eat the animal crackers as fast as they could, and then whistle "Dixie."
This is my Dad giving crackers out, and Brandon asking if he can eat some. :)



After the lesson, we played a water balloon game. Laken was my partner.
Here we are, with the balloon which we named George. :)

Oliver and Matthew


Jena and Cassandra


Timmy B. and the preacher


Britney and Mariah. Britney had to lean way down for Mariah, and then they kept having laughing fits....;)


My Dad and Timmy U.

Laken and I



This is our third balloon, which we named Lily. :)


Laken, me, Britney and Mariah


Mrs. Carey was trying to get a picture of US, and BRANDON jumped in the picture!:)



Then we did a balloon toss.....I'm TERRIBLE at the game!!!!!
Also, Laken's glasses had broken, and she couldn't see much! :)


Mariah, me, and Timmy U.



Danielle, Jena, Oliver, Timmy B. and Mr. Shreve


hmmm.....not sure what they're pointing at.....
you can see Matthew's clothes! That's how wet he was!!!!;)



Cassandra, Kelsey and Brandon



I think everyone had lots of fun! Its really great getting to know all of the new kids too! :)
More posts later!

No comments: