Friday, June 26, 2009

Martha and Daniel's Engagement!

Everything is just as hectic as ever, but something exciting happened yesterday!:)
MARTHA AND DANIEL GOT ENGAGED!!!!!!!
:)
They came home from work and told us. Apparently Daniel proposed while hey were working at a job....How totally unromantic!!!!!!:)
I guess it wasn't much of a surprise since they've been talking about it for about a year now.
But I thought it was exciting, and I made them pose for some pictures!

I think they said that its a half carat!:)



So that was pretty exciting news to me! :) I've got one sister-in-law, one brother-in-law, and now two brother-in-laws-to-be. :)
YAY!!!!!!

5 comments:

Emily Thacker said...

Congratulations! What a pretty ring! Thanks for the pics.
-Emmy

Hartley Family Blog said...

So exciting! Have they decided on a date yet?
Looks like your keeping busy! Hope your having a great summer.

Flynn

*~Virginia~* said...

:) No Problem!
They havent set the DATE, but they want it to be in September of 2011 :)

Cora Beth said...

Congratulations on your news! Wow--they have patience to wait that long to get married? I have a friend who was engaged for 13 months and thought that that was a LONG time!

*~Virginia~* said...

yeah, it is kinda a long wait, but they want to wait until Daniel's out of college. :)