Friday, June 5, 2009

Solar Panels

WOW! It's been a LONG time since I last posted!
Tons of stuff has been going on and I've been keeping very busy, so I'm going to split this into three different posts.
On Tuesday, the solar panel crew finished their work. They just need to do the wiring now, and we'll have 33 running solar panels! So we're excited about that!

While I was in the back taking pictures of the panels, I noticed that our peaches are on the trees already! Time FLY'S!!!!! Soon, we'll need to start thinning the trees.




3 comments:

Cora Beth said...

Thanks for posting pictures of this! What kind of building did you put the panels on? It looks huge! I like your house, by the way... It's so full of character.

*~Virginia~* said...

Thats our garage. :) Its a three bay...so it is pretty big. :)
Thanks, I love my house too! :)I love old farm houses!

ELSA said...

Your house seems enchanting! With the garden and all the leafy vegetation...looks like a place for adventures!