Friday, June 19, 2009

The end of Bible School 2009!!!!:(

Wednesday night was the last night of Bible School, and I think everyone had SO much fun!!!!
Right after everyone had arrived, my dad got up and asked how many of us LOVED cats. Brandon, Laura and Joshua said that they loved cats. So my dad had them come to the front and he gave them each a can of "cat food" and on the count of three, they were supposed to eat it. Whoever finished theirs first, won. Brandon won. Laura refused to eat hers (and I really don't blame her, I wouldn't have either). It turned out that it wasn't cat food, it was some kind of really gross processed meat that smelled terrible. :) But the videos I took are HILARIOUS!! and I'll post some of them separately. :)
Brandon, Laura and Joshua getting ready to open their cans. :)

We had pizza afterwards. At least that washed down the processed meat!


Mr. Myers, explaining the duck game rules to us.


Zachary and Brandon


Michael and Timmy U.



Mariah and Britney


Matthew and Cassandra


Kelsey and Danielle



Laken and Timmy B.



Laura getting ready to shoot Brandon!



Oliver and I!!!!




Group pictures!!!!! :)
from the front: Oliver, Laura, Britney, Jasmine, Angel, Joshua, Angie, me, Laken, Mariah, Matthew(covering his face), Charlotte, Brandon (standing on a chair, and LEANING on my SHOULDER!!!!!), Cassandra, Danielle, Kelsey (who's kinda hidden :( ), Zachary, Timmy, Michael, and Pastor Nathan.





And that's it for Bible School 2009!!!! I'm already looking forward to Bible School 2010! :)

2 comments:

Cora Beth said...

I don't blame the girl for not eating that stuff. I wouldn't either... :)

You look so cute with braids by the way!

*~Virginia~* said...

haha, Thanks!